Garrett Crochet Update

31VFL

When talking to the media yesterday Vitello said Crochet would be available this weekend if he felt good enough to pitch.

Vitello was on Basilio this morning and confirmed the same thing while adding that he would likely throw no more than four or five innings.
-Ryan Schumpert (UT Daily Beacon writer)

Volquest has featured him several times this season.

Want him healthy first. I don’t think we’d need him vs Liberty. Get us out of this round first and then see how he’s doing.

Reactions: RollerVol
Garrett be like

giphy.gif

concerning whether Crochet would be available: Coach V said on Basilio that..."Garrett Stallings gets ball first game then anything is possible. We're trying to get him to a place where he can pitch some this weekend."

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: StarRaider
concerning whether Crochet would be available: Coach V said on Basilio that..."Garrett Stallings gets ball first game then anything is possible. We're trying to get him to a place where he can pitch some this weekend."

GO BIG ORANGE!
The only downside is he has lost a lot of weight because hasn’t been able to eat solid foods. Lots of smoothie king and lots of mashed potatoes right now. Hopefully he will regain some weight and strength by Friday. I heard he threw well the other day.

The only downside is he has lost a lot of weight because hasn’t been able to eat solid foods. Lots of smoothie king and lots of mashed potatoes right now. Hopefully he will regain some weight and strength by Friday. I heard he threw well the other day.

heard that...if he's healthy enough we definitely need him to be able to give us some good innings...his health is more important though...guess we'll see...

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back