Home: Georgia L
Home: Miss St W
Away: Bama L
Home: South Carolina W
Home: UAB W
Away: Kentucky W
Away: Missouri W
Home: Vandy W

7-5 not bad. See you guys in Charlotte for the Belk Bowl. GBO!!!
opens another beer:
We don’t stand a chance if the white hat ref from Saturday or fat Albert calls our game.

Reactions: onevol74
If he pulls that give him coach of the year....

That being said, there is a 0% chance this happens unfortunately. The fans, coaches, and players have all checked out. We're gonna be lucky to escape 3-9 this year. Here's to hoping the 2020's treat us poor Vols better.
Whats the chances now???

Reactions: boomvol
Whats the chances now???
Never been happier to be wrong! Hope the OP continues to be Nostradamus for the next few weeks. If the next few weeks go as predicted here, threads like these will be a monument to what Pruitt was able to do with this season. Was it perfect? lol not by a long shot. But he got the team to stick together, won some meaningful games, and set us up for the future after having a start to the season that would have destroyed most teams and locker room cultures. To see how many people, myself included, were writing off this team and coaching staff just a few short weeks ago shows that while Pruitt may not be the perfect coach, he's a guy who can get it done and will only get better with time.

And while I hope to see us go bowling, I know we still have a lot of work to do against teams that would love nothing more than to break our hearts at the end of the year once more. Lets hope we see improvement from Pruitt in how he handled the end of 2018 show up here in 2019

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
If he pulls that give him coach of the year....

That being said, there is a 0% chance this happens unfortunately. The fans, coaches, and players have all checked out. We're gonna be lucky to escape 3-9 this year. Here's to hoping the 2020's treat us poor Vols better.
Good call!!

Home: Miss St L
Away: Kentucky L
Away: Missouri L

I see 4-8, but 6-6 is doable by winning 2 of these 3 (Kentucky, Mizzou, Miss State).

Hang in there y’all, season is not over.
4-8 was a bad call.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
giphy.gif

Home: Miss St W
Away: Kentucky W
Away: Missouri W

7-5 not bad. See you guys in Charlotte for the Belk Bowl. GBO!!!
opens another beer:

Bump again. This guy literally nailed more than half the season, and was astonishingly close to even predicting the bowl game when he posted this 3 months ago! That is sick, sir, and deserves some kind of prize

VN Store

Back