Gameday Signs?

seE
muSchamp get so mad
he sPits
Nails

Too bad it's not ESHN.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that this bothers? An acrostic is just supposed to use the first letters right? It takes little to no skill to find four words that have the letters "ESPN" in them somewhere.

acrostic: a poem in which the initial letters of each line can be read down the page to spell either an alphabet, a name (often that of the author, a patron, or a loved one), or some other concealed message.

There are some I found that use varying letters.... guess it's just a pet peeve.

Reactions: 3 people
Is the S.Car game on ESPN?

..............Eat
..............S'mores
..............Patterson burned
the chickeNs

also

Attachments

• ESPNPOSTER.jpg
    ESPNPOSTER.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: 21 people
Even gator
trollS
Posts on
volNation

It didn't post the way it was suppose to, it was suppose to post to where ESPN was lined up right

Last edited:
Am I the only one that this bothers? An acrostic is just supposed to use the first letters right? It takes little to no skill to find four words that have the letters "ESPN" in them somewhere.

acrostic: a poem in which the initial letters of each line can be read down the page to spell either an alphabet, a name (often that of the author, a patron, or a loved one), or some other concealed message.

There are some I found that use varying letters.... guess it's just a pet peeve.

Everybody
Seems
Perfect
Now

I would guess "yes"

Reactions: 3 people

Yes, I think you are the only one this bothers.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back