Gameday in Athens

Hope? This is a game that has all the factors. I know he could not put an "I know" but to use an "We Hope" is weak.

To me, he has it analyze correctly and the comments about the "Tennessee's in game Tweaks" tells me they don't know what to expect once the game gets started.

This is a game that is all about "in game" coaching and adjusting for both sides.

Staff and Players in game adjustments and I give an advantage to Tennessee because they are more aggressive, more loose, and have done it all season long.

I love that they're making Kirby talk about how to handle the mighty Vols

he has put emphasis on the one on one matchups doing their job ….additionally there is some uncertainty in his commentary about Tennessee’s ability to adapt and change up their offense.

Looks like it’s raining now as well. Wonder how much that affects the crowd at gameday as well as the game if it holds up 🤨

Looks like it’s raining now as well. Wonder how much that affects the crowd at gameday as well as the game if it holds up 🤨
I’m not sure how much it would matter, but it seems like rainy weather would favor GA with their short passes and hurt our long throws

Crowd is decent but they are spoiled by success lately. They are definitely not as excited/fired up as Tennessee's crowd was against Alabama and Florida.

Spoiled would be at least a dynasty, which they’re not. They act like they’re the Messiah of football, which again, they’re not. There’s no reason at all for that program or any program to feel that way. Every year can be different.

Stupid song. I wear Tennessee orange for myself.
It may be, but it reflects the story of my Wife and I. She was an Auburn fan, but wore Orange for me. After we beat Auburn and put Bo out of the game in 85, she came around. Engagement announced at the Vandy game that year and she is solid Vols now. Some good things take time and convincing.

Stupid song. I wear Tennessee orange for myself.

Yea, well she's a Dawg, UGA grad who moved to Nashville and got involved with country singer Morgan Wallen.

Apparently, he took her on a date to Neyland.

Obviously, she's ashamed to wear those hideous colors. :D

images (1).jpg

Crowd is decent but they are spoiled by success lately. They are definitely not as excited/fired up as Tennessee's crowd was against Alabama and Florida.
Georgia fans aren’t as excited because they expect to lose. They see the light at the end of the tunnel, it’s Big, it’s Orange and it’s going to wreck their day and their season.

The dogs are about to be just like Alabama, tagged with a loss by the Vols.

They will be going for it on 4th down in the 1st half.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back