Game Time set for NC State - 09/07/2024 7:30 PM EST ABC

Love the prime time slot. We have the best game of the week outside of Texas vs Michigan, which is the big Noon kickoff game.
I love our time slot, but big Noon kickoff is awful for the sport IMO.

A night game is much better than a noon kickoff in early September.
I'd rather have the noon kickoff with the hopes of catching them a bit off in their readiness. Don't like this matchup at all.

I'd rather have the noon kickoff with the hopes of catching them a bit off in their readiness. Don't like this matchup at all.

Love that avatar as always CAVPUT...............:oops:

Love being on ABC and love the time slot.......cooler (temp.) and it'll be CFB week 1 so tons of eyes on tv's......helps with recruiting and publicity.

Love that avatar as always CAVPUT...............:oops:

Love being on ABC and love the time slot.......cooler (temp.) and it'll be CFB week 1 so tons of eyes on tv's......helps with recruiting and publicity.

What's the Over/Under whether Heupel allows them to pour Mayo on his head...??!!

Thumb-57-scaled.jpg

mayo-bowl-832x447.jpg

980fd7f705ad21523db05c07abfa10df

Two points here -

1) Mayo has been a favorite word around here since our linebacker of the same name

2) I use Duke’s all the time. It’s the best mayo in the world. If I filled up a Gatorade bucket and tried to dump it on someone, it would not pour like this - I assume they are watering it down greatly for this excerise….. anyone agree/disagree ? Thoughts ?
My .02: No way that is straight up mayo being dumped

We got this. Oh, the smell of singed fur, the sound of yowls replacing howls..
1715874406500.png

Two points here -

1) Mayo has been a favorite word around here since our linebacker of the same name

2) I use Duke’s all the time. It’s the best mayo in the world. If I filled up a Gatorade bucket and tried to dump it on someone, it would not pour like this - I assume they are watering it down greatly for this excerise….. anyone agree/disagree ? Thoughts ?
My .02: No way that is straight up mayo being dumped
Yep, Duke's is the best mayo, IMO. Makes great tater salad and slaw. I use it for my North Alabama White Sauce as well..........

VN Store

Back