Game thread.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
I don't think we have a chance to win, but I'm still gonna root for them.

GO VOLS!!! Dane Bradshaw, I LOVE ya!!

DANG! I might oughtta go work out before the game!! Will you excuse me for 30 min. NC?

I would like too, but the kids have Thomas the Train on in here........ :rolleyes:

GOOOOO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepper: :thumbsup: B)

We'll keep you updated, la!! I'm in the living room with the big screen and a laptop!
LOL!! Back in 30 minutes!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 11, 2004 10:19 PM
DANG! I might oughtta go work out before the game!! Will you excuse me for 30 min. NC?

Sure..run a lil for me! :p :p

Man, I'm watching with the VN babes tonight! B)

I can't find the game no where!

I checked all over the satellite and it wasnt on so I turned it off. Its on my local channel, UPN, down here.

Then the hubby change it because he dont watch basketball. :rolleyes: I dont usually, but once in a while I'll watch a big game.

:angry: MEN! :angry:

OMG! Thats pretty bad!

Well, I'll go take a shower then and be back in a few. All I'll be missing is an a$$ whippin'! :lol:

It's embarassing. I just hope a loose ball goes into the stands and hits Paul Finebaum.

:p :p :p :p :p

The Vols are making it too easy. If something doesn't change, this game will be over at the half.

I knew better than to get my hopes up.

:banghead:

That's it. I can't watch any more. Goodnight VolNation.

DADGUM VOLS.

$%#&^&*( :censored: $%%^%$

Y'all DESERVE to lose!!!

Wow, good night hon!! Hope you have a good day tomorrow, (since the night wasnt so good! :rolleyes: :lol: )

BYE!!!

I have had enough. I went out to watch the game with some friends and I am home already. I have had all I can take of this team. I have given Buzz and these guys the benefit of the doubt and even get excited to watch this tourney even if we are a 6 seed. But now my tone is changing. I am now on the fire Buzz bandwagon. People can say what they want about talent and time but there is no excuse for a team to be this bad. I think for most of the first half we had more turnovers than points. If a coach can't get a team to play any better than this after three years in the program, its never gonna happen. Period. You can give him two more years if you want and watch UT play in the NIT every year (if that) but that's about all you are gonna get. This is unacceptable and that is all there is to it. Twenty-five years of watching this crap that we call basketball is about all I can take.

I know I am just upset right now, but if I was Mike Hamilton I would fire Buzz Peterson right now and let someone else coach the second hald.

Gotta love those 9:20 minute scoreless streaks! Go ETSU.

VN Store

Back