Game Thread: Tennessee (16-10, 9-5 SEC) vs Texas A&M (18-9, 6-8 SEC) 2/29/24 7:00 pm EST SEC Network

Truth is not a very intelligent basketball team at least not that half. Should have a bigger lead a lot of poor possessions.

Reactions: LVol
A lot of the subbing was trying to keep players out of foul trouble Tamari got two fast and Rickea and Sarah got one each in the first two minutes. She should play the starters most of the second half we'll see how it goes.

Team makes a lot of mental mistakes. A&M playing that match up zone and were trying to force to many into to tight a group of players.

4th foul on Barker. This probably seals it.

As athletically gifted as Barker is, she is really, really, really, really undisciplined.

4th foul on Ware. This definitely seals the deal.

after watching the men last night I have to recalibrate to watch women. We are ahead so credit is due. Parker with 4th foul is big. We just need to play smart and not foul. Ware 4th foul.

4th foul on Barker. This probably seals it.

As athletically gifted as Barker is, she is really, really, really, really undisciplined.

4th foul on Ware. This definitely seals the deal.
I keep thinking maybe we're getting homer whistles but when they show the replays I'm baffled at how silly their fouls have been. Increasingly so as they've gotten deeper into foul trouble.

VN Store

Back