Game Thread: SEC: Lady Vols v Wildcats

UT should void Holly’s buyout. It’s embarrassing to watch Tennessee kids kick Tennessee’s ass in another uniform.

Reactions: Sportslady
Hope they dont make the tourney. Let's get that out of the way. Embarrassing to watch so called 5 star wannabes. Davis and Horston dribble and walk like they're Lebron or something. But play like the waterboy.

Game over. This team and this program is so far behind. For the first time this year I was intent on watching the full game. I'm really pulling for Coach Harper. She was left a roster with a lot of problems. It's going to take a few years.

All too familiar....a problem for years now. Let’s hope Kellie is the answer because I refuse to believe there’s now 6 or 7 teams in the SEC alone more talented.

Actually I like that we pushed the ball a little more and thought we played good offense until the subs came in and the t.o.s started. We weren't hitting shots we were getting though.

It's such a sadly familiar script, we start making quick t.o.s and it just snowballs out of control. When JH makes one immediately when she checks in its usually not a good sign. Thank goodness for her baskets though.

If Re and Rae get found I think we'll at least make a little 2nd half run.

Quick question- I live in Greenville -
Last time LV team here, dome was flat packed for whole tourney with LV fans - our Friday game was approx 2:00 against AU- it has been several years - (Pat and final four quality team, etc)- but it was damn sold out..and then the rest of weekend - you couldn’t find tickets - —— today and last night just crickets - this place is empty and just nothing like I remember - enthusiasm, LV fans taking over town etc.
Is it fear of corona virus or plain old apathy ?
I’ll hang up and listen.

We need to get a clue that making a short jumper then giving up a 3-ball isn't helping us.
Yeah, simple math! We need to acknowledge the fact that 3 pointers count more than 2’s. We’ve always guarded three pointers poorly

First UK game, I thought Tennessee was the superior team and let the game get away. Tonight, UK looks like a much improved team and Tennessee doesn't look good at all.

I think they've gotten worse as the season begins. They need to start the 2nd half the way they did last night...

Quick question- I live in Greenville -
Last time LV team here, dome was flat packed for whole tourney with LV fans - our Friday game was approx 2:00 against AU- it has been several years - (Pat and final four quality team, etc)- but it was damn sold out..and then the rest of weekend - you couldn’t find tickets - —— today and last night just crickets - this place is empty and just nothing like I remember - enthusiasm, LV fans taking over town etc.
Is it fear of corona virus or plain old apathy ?
I’ll hang up and listen.
Could be a little of each

VN Store

Back