Game Thread: SEC FINAL; Lady Vols Vs SOU CAR...Sunday 3PM...ESPN

Bottle up the second half from yesterday and you've got a chance. My bold prediction: you're not going to overcome a 17 point deficit against this team...

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I figured since I was at work and didn’t watch the game - last night we won; thankfully I picked up a day shift and won’t have time to watch. I hope 🤞🏾 we keep this game close and come out with W. 😫🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🫣

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Charlie Creme still has us on the 5 line. So we probably have to win today to host. Oh well. Hard for me to say we deserve to host when our first marquee win of the year didn’t come until the SECT semifinal.

Not me! I think we deserve a 4 seed when you have villanova on the 4 seed line. not a hard choice.

Charlie Creme still has us on the 5 line. So we probably have to win today to host. Oh well. Hard for me to say we deserve to host when our first marquee win of the year didn’t come until the SECT semifinal.

We still have some heads to turn in the bracket/polls
although we won, we did have a dreadful 1st half,,,Charlie saw the whole game, not just the finish
But if we win today, ugly or not,,,its a 4 seed!

Bottle up the second half from yesterday and you've got a chance. My bold prediction: you're not going to overcome a 17 point deficit against this team...
My bold prediction,,if we win the NCAA National, you will find a fault
live long in your misery...muffle that smile
sigh-head-tilt.gif

Reactions: volfan__18
Lookin' at those stats (Thanks, Coach!) was SC cold shooting, or did Ole Miss bring some defense to the perimeter?

Yes, the attached image of Ole Miss's stats are also confusing to me. Not sure what Coach's intent there was, or if he mis-posted. Those Ole Miss stats were due to South Carolina's oppressive defense - NOT the other way around.....

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Looks like Fletcher who has been playing lights out lately might not play today she injured ankle sprain. She landed on an Ole Miss player foot in the 1st. She game back in after coming from the looker room in the 2nd but was still limping. Dawn took her out you can tell it was still hurting her.

Looks like Fletcher who has been playing lights out lately might not play today she injured ankle sprain. She landed on an Ole Miss player foot in the 1st. She game back in after coming from the looker room in the 2nd but was still limping. Dawn took her out you can tell it was still hurting her.

Raven Johnson says hold my beer. That's where they're depth comes in.

They will need to have a poor perimeter shooting day and that is how you could win the game. You have to try to contain the inside game anyway you can and that usually means leaving some shooters on the perimeter open. They need to have a bad day and this game could be close.

Yes, the attached image of Ole Miss's stats are also confusing to me. Not sure what Coach's intent there was, or if he mis-posted. Those Ole Miss stats were due to South Carolina's oppressive defense - NOT the other way around.....

last game played for each team
its what I did for the last game,,,and I'm not superstitious

Go Big Orange Lady Vols. To beat SC you do need them to shoot jumpers at 25% clip. There Inside Game is just so dominant to any team. Yes we need a 3rd double figure scorer and really good Jordan. Tn72-70 . In CHRIST Alone

FYI: WNML Sports Animal is broadcasting the TN/Gonzaga baseball game. lf you want to hear the Lady Vos/Gamecocks game, turn to 99.3 Mix out of Crossvile or pick it up online at: WPBX-FM WO Streaming Player

VN Store

Back