Game Thread Lady Vols vs. UNCG

Reader beware....

We all hope ES develops into a finer player....She's a lovely girl and a fan favorite.
Keep shooting Emily...
277879_20191229_WB_Howard_KL_041.jpg

Reader beware....

We all hope ES develops into a finer player....She's a lovely girl and a fan favorite.
Keep shooting Emily...
277879_20191229_WB_Howard_KL_041.jpg

Certainly one of my favs GT,,,free Emily!

Hey BTW, here's another clip of my future LV,,,Madi Hawk
Heritage High School

Really? All the kids and young adults read comments and things online. Shoot even professionals do it! It’s not weird at all maybe it’s an age gap thing but that is the way today’s world works..

it is what it is... maybe it’s weird but for them it’s the norm.

Imagine that, 18-22 year olds reading fan pages on social media...must be a new trend,,,probably never happens o at any other university

I guess they could read this board if they want a good laugh. All the armchair coaches here who know more than the coaches. Sitting back and critiquing the players ad nauseam.

Yeah, I'm sure they can't wait to read this board. And their parent, so they can get pissed off about it.

Yes, it's weird. Her putting a post from here on her instagram page and maybe using that for motivation? Proof they should stay away especially since she subsequently took that down.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Certainly one of my favs GT,,,free Emily!

Hey BTW, here's another clip of my future LV,,,Madi Hawk
Heritage High School

Imagine that, 18-22 year olds reading fan pages on social media...must be a new trend,,,probably never happens o at any other university

Coach, let me give you a Happy New Year's thought...

Madi goes to the LV's as a freshmen...Justine is then a sophomore....Karoline and Sara are juniors....That's four aces in anyone's deck....

Pity the fools that said Kellie can't recruit....
mysl1jg.gif

Coach, let me give you a Happy New Year's thought...

Madi goes to the LV's as a freshmen...Justine is then a sophomore....Karoline and Sara are juniors....That's four aces in anyone's deck....

Pity the fools that said Kellie can't recruit....
mysl1jg.gif
I just hope she is recruiting as hard as I am

Reactions: GameTime
I guess they could read this board if they want a good laugh. All the armchair coaches here who know more than the coaches. Sitting back and critiquing the players ad nauseam.

Yeah, I'm sure they can't wait to read this board. And their parent, so they can get pissed off about it.

Yes, it's weird. Her putting a post from here on her instagram page and maybe using that for motivation? Proof they should stay away especially since she subsequently took that down.
what does taking it down mean to you (pot begins to simmer)

Anyone find it strange that ES reads VN message board posts? I really hope KK doesn't read the game day threads.

Reads? No. Clearly triggered by it? Yes.

It wasn't a good look for Emily IMO, which is why it wouldn't surprise me if she was "encouraged" to take it down...

I'm not sure it matters either way. She is a tough young lady it seems, but if she looks on a message board she will find both good and bad.

I'm not sure it matters either way. She is a tough young lady it seems, but if she looks on a message board she will find both good and bad.

This board is not a secret, to players, parents, futures, staff and admin
as did the previous org

This board is not a secret, to players, parents, futures, staff and admin
as did the previous org
I agree it's no secret, I just hope they take the good and use the bad as motivation. Someone is always going to be critical of them for whatever reason, hair, shorts, way they play, way they dribble and all kinds of meaningless things.

I agree it's no secret, I just hope they take the good and use the bad as motivation. Someone is always going to be critical of them for whatever reason, hair, shorts, way they play, way they dribble and all kinds of meaningless things.

unfortunatly it flows both way continually....but they are also aware that there are fans, negavols and trolls

VN Store

Back