Game Thread Lady Vols vs Texas A&M

Could the 2nd half letdowns be as simple as the girls are getting tired by having to play so many minutes?

Bad shot selection at times! Not good! Lose this game and Lady Vols fall out of top 25 and don't deserve a trip to NCAA tourney! They are NOT playing good basketball!🤔😱😧😳😬
4 games left: Lady Vols will go at best 3-1. That would be a 19-10 season before SEC tourney. If they go to NCAA they'll be a #7 seed at best. They will not make it to quarter finals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Could the 2nd half letdowns be as simple as the girls are getting tired by having to play so many minutes?

When they get tired their outside shots are bad percentage. Gotta force the ball inside and take Middleton out.

What is wrong with Nared, she has not played since before the Georgia game it is like she has no energy. This is not Holly fault, she cannot get out there and play. It the team lack on energy and competition. They did not deserve to win missing wide open layups and why give it to russell when she cannot make a layup? If the team wanted to win they could have easily beaten this team. I cannot wait until the team gets some new blood as the team now has to many players that don't want to go all out every game let alone every possession. Cannot rate this team in the top 25 because they do not want to play every night. I saw from the beginning of the game that they may lose because of body language and no hustle. I cannot put this on Holly the team has to put forth the effort and that did not happen. Who can Holly put in there is no one after Nared and that is why she plays the ways she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back