Game Thread Lady Vols vs. Texas A&M

What's the score, and how much time is left? Never mind , guess we won!

Last edited:
We are the champions my friends!

This team deserved it as much as any team we have ever had given all of the injuries, coaching transition etc...

Very, very satisfying...

Now let's hope Izzy and Ariel are OK.

Reactions: 2 people
The future is bright folks. If we can avoid injuries next year, we will be strong. Now where are those folks that said Holly can't coach. Taking a team picked fifth and winning the championship took a little coaching people. Great win tonight! Go Lady Vols!!!

Reactions: 4 people
The future is bright folks. If we can avoid injuries next year, we will be strong. Now where are those folks that said Holly can't coach. Taking a team picked fifth and winning the championship took a little coaching people. Great win tonight! Go Lady Vols!!!

and they have been fighting injuries and a load of freshmen on the team too,i think coach Holly Warlick should be coach of the year,that would go along great with her first SEC Championship

just think how much better this team would be with out all the injuries,of course a lot of teams could say the same thing :)

They could say the same thing but it wouldn't even be close.

and where is bodeybad and slydell at any way? and orange blood? being slackers ? lol

Still lurking more than posting. Trying to follow the LV's as best I can. It's not been a good year, so far.:hi:

VN Store

Back