Game Thread Lady Vols vs. Texas A&M

The future is bright folks. If we can avoid injuries next year, we will be strong. Now where are those folks that said Holly can't coach. Taking a team picked fifth and winning the championship took a little coaching people. Great win tonight! Go Lady Vols!!!

hiding...they don't want to admit they were wrong on CHW and her coaching and recruiting ability...she learned from the best!! not to mention at one point CHW was only playing 7 players during the SEC!! next year we bring in an amazing freshman class and get carter back on the floor!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Great win Lady Vols!

Congrats to Taber and Kamiko, and our entire team; Holly, and the entire coaching staff.

We had a lot of effort from everyone tonight. Hope and pray that Izzy and Massengale are ok. We surely do not deserve to have any more bad injuries.

Holly deserves COY.

Go Lady Vols!

damn they just said the game against Ky is all ready sold out,hopefully another win for the Lady Vols

Great win. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the game. What happened to Izzy and Ariel? Losing them would be a HUGE blow.

Sorry that I'm late but I watched the game tonight for sure. Kamiko won player of the game for those that didn't hear that part. You could tell CHW was so relieved to have this big win for the girls & for the program. When some of our players went down these girls didn't miss a beat. Instead, I think, they pushed harder not to get behind in scoring & to keep the heat on aTm. Simmons & Spani played just outstanding along with Harrison & Graves whose SEC Freshman player of the Year hands down. And thank God for Burdick to be on the floor tonight to fight & get those rebounds....my goodness what a show of guts & glory. Now it's off to KY where they need to dispose them like yesterday's garbage but will be a fight to the finish for SEC pride & glory.......it's great to be a UT LV's basketball player in the year 2012-2013. GBO & Go LVs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back