Game Thread Lady Vols vs Syracuse

Other than Russell and Graves I feel like these girls are trying to do to much. Trying to hard to make the spectacular play instead of the basic basketball move.

These lineups that Holly is using makes absolutely no sense, why are the two most turnover prone players (Middleton and Jones) always on the floor together? Why play Moore, she looks timid? Diamond needs to play with Te'a and Graves they give us our best chance having her on the floor with a bunch of girls who are just going to look at her is sad, I don't want to over react but it's hard not to when you have such superior talent yet are letting teams hang around and we shouldn't, where is the sense of urgency as a coach everything is just even keel

Reactions: 1 person
this year it's going to be painfully obvious how handcuffed this team will be with holly at the helm. she has zero grasp of the offense.

Stop playing all these people. Stick with 8. We go up then they come back bc we sub.

If Holly is experimenting then she needs to stop it. If you have a group who gets you a 7 pt lead you stick with it.

This platoon basketball doesn't work.

These lineups that Holly is using makes absolutely no sense, why are the two most turnover prone players (Middleton and Jones) always on the floor together? Why play Moore, she looks timid? Diamond needs to play with Te'a and Graves they give us our best chance having her on the floor with a bunch of girls who are just going to look at her is sad, I don't want to over react but it's hard not to when you have such superior talent yet are letting teams hang around and we shouldn't, where is the sense of urgency as a coach everything is just even keel

Totally agree we could be up by 20 with a lineup of of cooper diamond carter graves and russell. But holly wants to empty the bench.

throwing the ball in to Carter? dumb dumb dumb, holly

Yep, WTH is Carter going to do on the offensive end? Why get her the ball when you want to score the last points? That is just stupid.

It is almost like Holly was only introduced to her players today and has no idea as to what their strengths and weaknesses are.

VN Store

Back