Game Thread Lady Vols vs South Carolina in the SEC Tournament

Damn, Meme is killing us. I wish she’d just play defense and stop shooting. She couldn’t score with a pencil

Time out. Meme Jackson has missed a boatload of shots. Where is Dunbar? Nared just about our whole offense. Hayes and Russel have a shot.

reason why I have said she wont get drafted into the WNBA

She plays with no motivation, none! Some games, she plays good, but most she's floating out on the perimeter somewhere. She should be a strong center powerhouse!

I wish some of you would find other teams to ***** about. I get tired of reading the same crap. We are getting railroaded by these refs. I could tell they were buddy buddy with SC before the game started. If you don't like Holly, fine. Go worship Staley or Geno. I don't care which one. Quit talking about her clothes or her way of speaking.

The refs are the least of TNs worries today.

Reactions: 5 people
I wish some of you would find other teams to ***** about. I get tired of reading the same crap. We are getting railroaded by these refs. I could tell they were buddy buddy with SC before the game started. If you don't like Holly, fine. Go worship Staley or Geno. I don't care which one. Quit talking about her clothes or her way of speaking.
I’ve never said anything about holly but I’m not gonna cry if other people do. Get over it

Reactions: 4 people

The way she talks and dresses stuff does get old, but refs wouldn't be an issue if we took and made easy shots, stop the high risk/low reward passes, Russell would play hard, and let Green play more.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, if you weren’t talking to them, why the attitude? If people here offend you that’s much, why come?

23-33 at half. Aja with 12 leading all scorers. We are shooting lik 20% now. D is ok, O is horrible. Never seen so many misses on wide ope, under the basket, and layups in my life.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back