Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. OLE MISS

KJH is treating this game the same way she did the early season cupcake run. Wily nily subbing which causes absolutely no flow or rhythm, I get the kids are tired, she's trying to avoid injury and get everyone experience, but might it help us once in a while to have the starters play extended minutes together? Then sub subtlety? Try to achieve a tiny bit of consistency.

I was expecting Lou to play lights out tonight with her parents here but she's basically just standing around. Has one assist I think. Put Rennie back in. She at shoot a good %.

Reactions: orangealways
When you play uninspired long enough the other team has a career night shooting you find yourself in this game. Also officials need to start calling moving screens

That big girl for Ole Miss has been setting moving screens all night with nothing called. However, most teams at least try to go above the screen. Tonight UT players have just gone underneath and left the Ole Miss WIDE open.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
They have hit some really lucky shots, banking in 3s. I don't usually like blaming refs but how in the world are they ignoring those obvious, blatant moving screens!!

Let Key play, let her have a big night!

Reactions: travis929 and djtee
I just came on here expecting to see at least 10 pages of comments. Only four. It tells me fans have checked out. A team that only scored one point in the first half against SoCo has already scored 50 against us.

Reactions: orangealways
Dang, Out O Control Rae just BLASTED that Ole Miss girl!

Good sub for Jordan. She's scoring well but her emotions are one of the things she needs to get under control. She's been rowdy a couple of times.

LOL, OK so maybe those last second 3s of Rennia's aren't luck after all

VN Store

Back