Game Thread Lady Vols vs Mississippi State

Good luck to the Lady Vols today!! I agree that they can win today if they cut down on the turnovers and tighten up their defense!! Looking forward to this game , should be a good one! Lady Vols by 8-10 points!!

Mercedes has to pick up the pace in getting back past midcourt. Then Assists to Turnovers of 2:1, say 20 to 10 and then make free throws. That will produce a win, IMO

I can see Tennessee winning a close game, or losing by 20 points if they commit a lot of turnovers and decide not to play defense the entire game.

Nice start! Russell playing near the high post and she’s already made two jumpers! Didn’t see that in the Notre Dame game.

Nice start! Russell playing near the high post and she’s already made two jumpers! Didn’t see that in the Notre Dame game.

Yep! She’s had the ability to knock that down for years. I hope we continue to use it more to help create a little space in the paint.

Reactions: 1 person
This is the first team we’ve played that’s better than us. Vivians is the best player on the court. Can’t make mistakes against this team

We need to continue to get Russell touches. If they clog the middle, bring her to the high post. She should touch the ball on every possession if it isn’t a fast break.

I will always question, why as the home team, would the crowd start counting the shot clock down to warn the visiting team? Seems counter productive. SMH.

we slowed down offensively and defensively. Annie picks up the ball in the middle of the floor. Seems like we don't know what to do if they take away a set play.

They are driving it and making it hitting their threes getting the rebound when they miss. They are a really good team don't what our plan is to stop them they could go undefeated in the SEC.

I will always question, why as the home team, would the crowd start counting the shot clock down to warn the visiting team? Seems counter productive. SMH.

haven't pay much attention to that

hmmm wonder if there doing it 2 seconds off :)

VN Store

Back