Game Thread Lady Vols vs Florida A&M

That second unit NEEDS a veteran out there with them! If it means sitting me of them down and less playing time I’m all for that.

Davis is staring to look good! I wish she got a little more playing time because I want to see her break out I don’t care who it is against.

Reactions: Hangtyme24
Final Box

Famu 18.6 percent from the field and 8.7 percent from the free throw line. We need to break a few bad habits were getting into but otherwise not much else to say but a total beatdown of this team.

If were going to have two teams like that then Green and Harris with Davis, Massengill, and Burrell.
Kk, Collins, Westbrooks, Green, and Jackson.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Saw a number of opportunities to make a pass for a better shot that weren't taken today. Some of the new players looked very good in what time they played. I hope that continues through this year and beyond.

Im not sure Rennia is ready to be the best most reliable player on this team. I forget shes a sophmore with her maturity , but maybe too much being put on her shoulders to be great when shes still learning herself. Rae Burrell is my sleeper and secretly becoming my favorite LV. This yrs fresh class is better than last years in my opinion. Even with annie hayes this fresh group is for real

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Big problem at FT line again at UAB game. 9 of 22 just won't get it. This will cost them some close games if they don't get it fixed. Can't put it on all player though cause Westbrook was the biggest part of this going 3-11. Can't say enough about how they fought back though to win the game. Go Lady Vols!

VN Store

Back