Game Thread Lady Vols vs Chattanooga

I came on here specifically to see what could possibly be griped about on this first half. We just blew out a pretty good team and I did not see one positive comment (just looked at the last page). Unbelievable.

holly shouldn't you be coaching

Reactions: 2 people
Here comes the Mocs guess we thought we had this one won. Reynolds gives up her second layup of the quarter.

I would love to see a lineup of PG-Cooper SG-MeMe SF-Diamond PF-Graves C-Russell though I never think I will get to see it for some reason it seems like Holly is reluctant to play both Diamond and Te'a together

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to see a lineup of PG-Cooper SG-MeMe SF-Diamond PF-Graves C-Russell though I never think I will get to see it for some reason it seems like Holly is reluctant to play both Diamond and Te'a together

That would be my starting five.:good!:

I keep trying to give Holly the benefit of the doubt but I just can't anymore, its a lot she has to learn in her transition from an assistant coach to a head coach and the first is not everyone deserves to play

Holly must not like blowing teams out. As soon as one of her players gets hot, she pulls them out.

I keep telling myself she is going to shorten her bench and is just experimenting but I am now leaning towards the theory that she just doesn't know any better.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back