Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Unfortunately I missed the game also due to
a commitment last night. Great posts by a lot
of people. Glad there was improvement from
the previous game. The team chemistry sounds very encouraging.

As opposed to Tennessee's entire roster playing in a new system? I agree Notre Dame doesn't have a great team by their standards, but you are greatly overestimating Tennessee at this point and their ability to win in a hostile environment. Notre Dame will, and should, be solid favorites in this one...
True...but even then, I think ND's decimated roster will be too much a hurdle for them to overcome. They've basically lost two starters off a thin roster in the first week of the season. Half the team are walkons. If Tennessee can't put this walking wounded team away, then...

Reactions: volnationnj
Brunelle, Peoples and Gilbert will likely have solid careers, but they are playing their 2nd game of their careers with no one who has played a full season on the team. The entire roster has no experience in the system.

I know Muffet's a good coach, but this is beyond a Hail Mary...
It will be a rematch of sorts, Horston battles with peoples in a high school game last year, and against her in McDonald’s game. Brunelle was her teammate at USA basketball for a couple years so hopefully she can shed thoughts on her weaknesses.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back