Game Thread Lady Vols vs Alabama State

somebody should introduce annie to Kortney, maybe then she would pass her the damn ball for an open shot? :(

Cut this one off after about three minutes. No need to watch that - although it'll be great for stat sheets. One of those 95-40 sort of games.

Cut this one off after about three minutes. No need to watch that - although it'll be great for stat sheets. One of those 95-40 sort of games.

guess I'll continue to scout...I can understand though...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

another tough one for the Lady Vols...:)...I'm watching the Baylor/Stanford game also...Baylor is tough...:yes:

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the freshman have surprised Holly with their quick acclimation to the college game. Maybe she made this easy schedule to help them learn.

Up 80-36 with 2:00 left in the 3rd. Would love to see Harris get some minutes. She hasn’t played yet.

im watching the stanford -baylor game 54-40 baylor but watching i want the wallace girl from austraila she is every where oh n the brown kid would be nice also.if never seen the wallace girl play from baylor you should.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok... these refs just let the ASU girls beat C. Green to hell and and then hit Hayes on top of the head for what should have been an and one. I think Hayes said if y’all are going to keep missing shots I’m going to start taking them lol

Ok... these refs just let the ASU girls beat C. Green to hell and and then hit Hayes on top of the head for what should have been an and one. I think Hayes said if y’all are going to keep missing shots I’m going to start taking them lol

they learned that in Basketball Mugging 101...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

announcer just said this game should give Alabama St. a boost of confidence...really...she's tryin too hard...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll definitely know a lot more Dec 10/Texas...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we got Troy next the team that shoots it every ten to 15 seconds whether they got a shot or not. It should be another high scoring game for the Lady Vols a lot of possessions.
Then comes Texas next Sunday.

Harris is developing the footwork for post moves. Just has coordinated the shot after sealing the defender. Greatly improved on defense was switching off and hustling on both ends. She is benefiting from practice and O & time on the floor. Her upside as a post is limited but if she plays within her ability she can contribute.

Reactions: 3 people
Harris is developing the footwork for post moves. Just has coordinated the shot after sealing the defender. Greatly improved on defense was switching off and hustling on both ends. She is benefiting from practice and O & time on the floor. Her upside as a post is limited but if she plays within her ability she can contribute.

I agree, Harris can help on defense and she's better suited to play the four, and she has a nice jump shot. She probably should try playing away from the block

She looks like she's spent a lot of time in the weight room too. She started out at a much lower ability level than our current freshman but she's made a lot of progress.

VN Store

Back