Game Thread: Lady Vols Versus Vanderbilt

Well, maybe you should watch the games, they havent mentioned it that i have seen at all during those games, do i think they will take shots when they lose, sure they will, but i also think Clown has shown he sucks at coaching and Cal was happy to get rid of him and I am sure that Mizzou will also be full of Mizzoury and want him gone soon enough also! Heck he only got the job as he hired the brothers dad to coach and neither have done him any good at all! So yeah, perception is pretty much gone because we have a real coach now that actually knows how to coach and if someone wants to say different Cuonzo has 93-61 record since he left and hopefully its about to get worse for him! He wanted to make it about race when it had more to do with he had a team full of good players that he let sleep walk through a season before barely getting into the tourney and making a run! I absolutely love watching his teams play, they look like they are a rec league team because he is about like Holly, doesnt know how to coach.

Was not sad that CCM left, was sad that portions of the fanbase stooped to petition in order to try to put the band back together.... like that ever was going to happen.... Now as far as BP I was on record for UT to take whatever beating the NCAA and keep Pearl, even if we had to use an interim for a year.... Last season tickets I had were in that era.... but alas I am too cheap to pay for lower level tickets and after the wife's 2nd new knee those steps just to get up to the upper level were too much to deal with... But the use of the petition and the sympathy for CCM as we made our short march in the NCAA tourny was not a good image at all.... There are ways to bring on change that don't carry the negative press that brought on... that built on the Kiffin mattress burning... probably even pushed us past WV couch burning and tea baggers in the memories of the general sports public.... right where I want to be... BB fan frenzy part II could be in our future if classless fans bring it on. Prefer to avoid that if possible...

Was not sad that CCM left, was sad that portions of the fanbase stooped to petition in order to try to put the band back together.... like that ever was going to happen.... Now as far as BP I was on record for UT to take whatever beating the NCAA and keep Pearl, even if we had to use an interim for a year.... Last season tickets I had were in that era.... but alas I am too cheap to pay for lower level tickets and after the wife's 2nd new knee those steps just to get up to the upper level were too much to deal with... But the use of the petition and the sympathy for CCM as we made our short march in the NCAA tourny was not a good image at all.... There are ways to bring on change that don't carry the negative press that brought on... that built on the Kiffin mattress burning... probably even pushed us past WV couch burning and tea baggers in the memories of the general sports public.... right where I want to be... BB fan frenzy part II could be in our future if classless fans bring it on. Prefer to avoid that if possible...

lol, yeah sure! Whatever negative press we have had rarely if EVER comes up at all. The couch burning i havent heard of since right after he left and that was 3 coaches ago now! And with CCM that negative press i havent seen either, it all goes away really no matter how bad it was. Heck UNC had a huge academic scandal, Auburn right now has an ex=coach that is having to go to criminal court over something i would almost bet Pearl knew about but will never be blamed for, thats because he has made Auburn somewhat relevant again as they really havent been since Chuck was on the sidelines! Kansas paid players as did Arizona it seems, nothing is going to happen to that and just like us it will be water under the bridge. UT might catch some flack for Holly if she doesnt do the right thing and go out on her own, however I dont see that happening but when State beats us by 20 and USC and TAMU do the same she needs to have her office door locked, you know kind of how PAT took the girls lady vol gear when they sucked and she didnt think they deserved it! It wasnt just the stare she gave that the girls were afraid of! Now, if you want to look at something that maybe has followed us a little and that would be with Fulmer's firing. He deserved it but it should have been done at the end of the season just like with Holly, but make no mistake we talk about all this bad publicity much more than the outside world does!

Yes! I see potential in here being a solid post downlow. 10-12 points & 6-8 rebounds a game.
During the half there was discussion about Mariella Fasoula's spinning, underhanded shot as how best to guard her without fouling. Playing away from her
about arms length and jumping to reject the ball as she releases her shot seemed to be the best answer. KK or any other center needs to try exceeding her speed
like this when the teams meet again. No need playing her tight for a sure foul. Go for ball rejection only.

lol, yeah sure! Whatever negative press we have had rarely if EVER comes up at all. The couch burning i havent heard of since right after he left and that was 3 coaches ago now! And with CCM that negative press i havent seen either, it all goes away really no matter how bad it was. Heck UNC had a huge
scandal, Auburn right now has an ex=coach that is having to go to criminal court over something i would almost bet Pearl knew about but will never be blamed for, thats because he has made Auburn somewhat relevant again as they really havent been since Chuck was on the sidelines! Kansas paid players as did Arizona it seems, nothing is going to happen to that and just like us it will be water under the bridge. UT might catch some flack for Holly if she doesnt do the right thing and go out on her own, however I dont see that happening but when State beats us by 20 and USC and TAMU do the same she needs to have her office door locked, you know kind of how PAT took the girls lady vol gear when they sucked and she didnt think they deserved it! It wasnt just the stare she gave that the girls were afraid of! Now, if you want to look at something that maybe has followed us a little and that would be with Fulmer's firing. He deserved it but it should have been done at the end of the season just like with Holly, but make no mistake we talk about all this bad publicity much more than the outside world does!

Well, if the overly negative posts are joined by other overly public acts let's see if ESPN won't remind the world while drawing parallels to the CCM era.... certainly not a saga to be proud of. He was probably on his way out the door due to the contract negotiations, never did think the was the driving force for his departure.... contact and I heard (never verified) some references to his kids having to deal with others at school parroting their parents discontent in less than classy ways...

Actually I'd say those of us who are sick of seeing a below mediocre coach destroy this program are the "true fans" if that's really the card you want to play. Just like in politics some of you will blindly follow the the person with a D or R at the end of their name regardless if their position is harmful to your best interests or not. Like it or not the end is coming for Holly and there will be a huge celebration when it happens.
Maybe

VN Store

Back