Game Thread: Lady Vols Versus Vanderbilt

I don't think we've had an assist this second half. The the top 2 in the zone are putting a lot of pressure on whoever is in the center, because their continuously getting beat and now the center has to decide if they should step and stop penetration or fall back and cover backside. Their is no help side for them.

Hard to believe a full scholarship to Vanderbilt can be won with such ineptitude. These Vandy girls can barely dribble & pass. And yet they actually won the 3rd quarter by 5.
Those who think UF vs Vandy would be worse than UT vs either don't have much of an argument given that quarter of play.
Vandy is actually in this game as amazing as that would seem.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Wtf was that last possession. Why the heck is Rennia taking a step back 3 two feet away from the line?

We need to get five fouls quickly so they can get to the line for another quarter.

Not sure why Tennessee doesn’t use their timeouts , especially when Vandy gets on a run.. can’t take them home with you or save them for the next game..🤭 and this team wears me out on defense!! You would think that their defensive woes would have been corrected by this time of the season.. here’s hoping the Lady Vols can get out of there with a win!! 🏀

We just look tired and unmotivated. Am I the only one who thinks so. After Jackson I wouldn't hire any of them.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
EMBARRASSING is too tame a word for this cluster.....
We are taking women's sports back decades while allowing a team of incompetents to be in striking distance of a team full of McD's AAs
A ONE POINT LEAD WITH 6 MIN TO GO? UNBELIEVABLE

Reactions: flint
Hard to believe a full scholarship to Vanderbilt can be won with such ineptitude. These Vandy girls can barely dribble & pass. And yet they actually won the 3rd quarter by 5.
Those who think UF vs Vandy would be worse than UT vs either don't have much of an argument given that quarter of play.
Vandy is actually in this game as amazing as that would seem.
I think vandie has had 4 scholarship players leave the program. Yet with a skeleton crew & lacking talent LV team only lead 61-55.

This team may have talent, but they have close to zero basketball IQ. I have never watched so many "supposedly" very good players look as clueless as this bunch does.
It's as if they had just met before gametime today. And we're playing VANDY !
Its the Holly Warlick effect

Reactions: flint

VN Store

Back