Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 8

I thought you'd signed off the board. But I guess there were still some more crazy negative things to say.

If it hurts you to think this way, imagine what it does for the rest of us that actually enjoy the team and root them on. JMHO

I said i signed off last night until the final collapse. I have spent a hello of a lot more money supporting the LV softball team than you ever will so you can imagine THAT! ROOT THIS!:finger3:

In the game yesterday we had a few chances get two on and then make three outs at least twice. No one is getting the big hit suddenly no one is making pitchers pay for walking and hitting batters. Arnold has been totally lost in the SEC this season was better as a freshman.

Reactions: 1 person
LVs are now ninth in the SEC. We have to win tonight or we'll drop below .500 in-conference. Auburn's next up so it won't get any easier.

Hopefully, Matty's back in top form and can go the whole game... else we'll probably see Sprang.

First batter doubles to left center off moss

Karen has to come out because Matty had the wrong chart for pitch calls from the catcher, Weimer!

Last edited:
well, looks like the mid season swoon has hit the Lady Vols bigtime.

Announcer just said that was Seggern's first error of the year. UT website stat page shows she's committed 10 coming into this game. Who's right?

Seggern had another one bounce off her glove earlier this series. Not sure if she was charged an error. Gregg had several against SCAR. Uncharacteristic mental errors.

Leaving runners in scoring position has killed us two weekends in a row. And we've been getting minimal production from 2, 4 and 5 this series. We just don't have the firepower down the order to compensate.

Were in a really bad slump as a team pitching is not getting the ball in good spots to get outs. Right over the plate and up easy to hit.

Should never play McSwain in the outfield probably should have been a caught ball even though it was hit hard.

LVs are struggling bigtime. Only Geer graduated, but the team's not playing at the same level as last year.

McSwain cannot track a ball in left she never seems to realize a pulled ball curves she always moves toward the center of the field this is nothing new. Costs us just about every time she plays left.

Reactions: 1 person
Ayala is a better outfielder in this lineup I would have her in the field and McSwain as the DH. I probably would not even be playing McSwain but Ralph sticks with here. She homers occasionally but very low average.

Wow. Look at that dugout. No energy at all. And now another careless error by Gregg puts a runner in scoring position. Fulmer needs to go down there and motivate these girls.

VN Store

Back