Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 1

Still sloppy with the glove out there. Can’t field ground balls, errant throws. Good teams will make them pay.

Seggern needs to move down in the batting order 2 spots!

I'm interested in seeing how Ralph and Karen play the 2nd game with the lineup I expect Weimer to be the DP....Ayla I expect to play either RF or C and who will hit behind Gregg I have no idea

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta get up early for work tomorrow. Won’t be able to catch the nightcap later on. Y’all have a good night.

Alright I'm going with this lineup....Weimer to see if she can protect Gregg...Morgan moves up because she has a good eye...and Lockman got a hit while playing catcher so yeah

Leach
Holcomb
Gregg
Weimer
Morgan
Seggren
Ayla
Lockman
McClain

I'm interested in seeing how Ralph and Karen play the 2nd game with the lineup I expect Weimer to be the DP....Ayla I expect to play either RF or C and who will hit behind Gregg I have no idea

I expect everyone to start pitching around Gregg. She is not going to get much to hit this year if someone doesn't step up in the 4 spot. This where we are going to miss Vines. She would make it much more difficult to pitch around Gregg.

Alright I'm going with this lineup....Weimer to see if she can protect Gregg...Morgan moves up because she has a good eye...and Lockman got a hit while playing catcher so yeah

Leach
Holcomb
Gregg
Weimer
Morgan
Seggren
Ayla
Lockman
McClain
I will go this way just for the fun of it!

Leach
Holcomb
Gregg
Morgan
Weimer
Seggren
Lockman
Betts
McClain

I hope the middle of the order is just having a bad game 1 for 10 is not good from the four, five, and six spots. This game was all Gregg the girl dominated.

If you sign up for Flo sports to watch the tournament make sure to specify monthly instead of yearly for the billing. I’m now subscribed for a full year for the price of $150.00 :thud:

They got me this same way last year. You can call and request your money back and for them to sign you up for monthly instead, but it does take a few days. It’s worth it, though, if you’re like me and only use Flo to stream live for a few months. In any event, the way they pitch the two options can be easily mixed up by users. Didn’t get me this year, though!

it may not have started yet

I can barley hear something on the audio feed

same as last game

Leach- 2b
McClain- cf
Gregg- ss
Seggren- 3b
Morgan- 1b
Lockman- C
Weimer- DP
McSwain- lf
Ayala- rf