Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Team week 4

A good day by any account.Now a perfect way to finish is a win tonite against the dreaded Bull Dog dribblers from Mississippi

Reactions: 2 people
rats I missed the end of it on Game tracker ,damn a bunch of no audio lol

but another good win by the Lady Vols today,I like the way there swinging the bat

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, I simply love those orange and smokey gray uniforms. It's just a damn nice looking color combination--looks great on all the teams. It's my hope that the soccer team starts wearing the combination as well and retires those hideous checkerboard tops. We've pummeled everyone this weekend--which is what you hope to do when playing somewhat weak competition. Will be interesting to see how our lineup--which looks quite stout right now--performs when SEC plays starts. Great to see Moss coming on strong--we need her, and Bush, too.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, I simply love those orange and smokey gray uniforms. It's just a damn nice looking color combination--looks great on all the teams. It's my hope that the soccer team starts wearing the combination as well and retires those hideous checkerboard tops. We've pummeled everyone this weekend--which is what you hope to do when playing somewhat weak competition. Will be interesting to see how our lineup--which looks quite stout right now--performs when SEC plays starts. Great to see Moss coming on strong--we need her, and Bush, too.

Bush will get better as she gets more innings...Moss is helped out by the fact she can blow it by anyone and then throw her change up at you....both will be fantastic for us...and my goodness how about Overstreet :clapping: when some doubted if she could replace the catcher from the last two years...I said we would be fine there look at us now :thumbsup:

Cc0bANrWwAEbDMK.jpg
nice pic of the smokey greys

VN Store

Back