Game Thread Lady Vols at the JUNKANOO JAM

Monkey see. Monkey Follow. Monkey have no clue. And usually their words are usually like doo-doo, cos most of the time they/posts are full of sh**.

Most of them prolly didn't even watch the game, the sad part. Who all paid that 29.99 to actually watch them play?

Raise hands. wuteva.

Here is a clip to help you substantiate yall arguments: Lady Vol Basketball (@LadyVol_Hoops) | Twitter

lol :p:cool:

Those who watched game saw improvements, during the game.

let`s get real we have played 6 cupcakes and struggled with 2, So how do you see improvement ? Make no mistake UConn will beat Clemson and UAB by 50. Better yet the top 10 would blow Clemson and UAB out.

Holly give them that magic pill, 7 freshman and sophomores, and two players that played sparingly last year.

Did you WATCH the game?

wuteva? next game. Nice job ladies still 1 of 3 undefeated teams in the SEC!

Let's get you game you can watch, so you can have something different to say!

Sometimes its not about Who? you playing its HOW? ya playing? ijs With a young team I'm more concerned about how we are playing..

Last edited:
Let's talk about that nice shot Kasi made with her left hand, big time move with players hanging, and hacking her all game. The physicality in that game was... lol

I saw a team that got hit in the mouth right away, and the Lady Vols were in a rush to get some shots in, young team trying to get it all back at once, we kept missing shots and turning it over

If you would have watch the game (it was physical), that would have left you feeling proud, our ladies didn't back down, they fought back (UAB reminded me of Alabama's just an alley fight).

Let's go lady vols, keep getting better ladies, once this young team learns how to impose their will on the opposing team no matter who they are playing, utilizing their individual and collective strength, its over.

Last edited:
Wish I could have seen the game and comment more on the game. Glad to hear Kasi having a solid game, she seems to be improving. Our team being well conditioned seems to be helping us.

Reactions: sisaq
Wish I could have seen the game and comment more on the game. Glad to hear Kasi having a solid game, she seems to be improving. Our team being well conditioned seems to be helping us.

She will be great, I've seen some of the game clips, she's more like a physical player.

VN Store

Back