Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas

Great play by Meme and Westbrook, otherwise no one else really showed up to play. Davis hit a clutch three, but she was no show for much of the game. Still, have to give credit to the guards for pushing and attacking. Westbrook continues to get better; I'd have her shoot the three more often.

Reactions: dtnvol and Pat4life
Huge shout out to Kam and MeMe for holding down the post defense in the first half, kept Collier and White in check when London went out. I told y'all all Kam needed was time to adjust, she's been giving us some crucial minutes.

As I predicted Collier kept herself in check with fouls. She reminds me of Ronni Williams who played at Florida. Never was there a more talented player who spent so much time on the bench in foul trouble.

@sisaq

So what did you think about the win

Plus the coaching staff made adjustments that weren’t too shabby...

First quarter looked like a bunch of young kids caught in a hostile environment. They settled and followed what I would think would be the coaches adjustments..

I think we gotta figure out how to get off to a better start but overall they settled down against a team that Yes lost its leading scorer (we missed KK who averages 10 and 6 and our inside was what was weak).

VN Store

Back