Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M

The team that makes the perimeter shots tonight is going to win. I think it is dead even inside and teams will score about equal points inside, I think the team that gets hot outside will win this game.

Hillsman is killing us on put backs right under the goal..... no one can stop carter from penetrating

But up by two at half

Meme Is playing great defense on Chennedy if we can keep her under control and Jaime and others can start making shots we win.

I like what Holly is doing giving players a couple minutes rest. I think she needs to keep doing that I think it helps the defense because the players are more rested. I like the rotation of Green and Davis and also Westbrook and Hayes. We'll see where we are in the last five minutes of the game and who is on the floor.

Looks like A&M plays a couple players the entire 40 minutes hopefully that will help us late in the game.

On another note, Notre Dame is getting hammered by Louisville.70-38 half way through the 3rd.

I hate that, was hoping they would be # 2 when we played them...

I know but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Louisville is basically shooting 70% from the field, from the 3 and from the free throw line. Probably will be the best game they play all year.

Mercedes had 15 first half and 2 in third quarter! They are beating us at our game with Hillsman drawing fouls and Carter going anywhere she wants!!!

VN Store

Back