Game Thread Lady Vols at Mississippi State

We've gave up big leads before like Auburn led by 15 after one quarter lost by 19.
Same intensity with limited turnovers and hopefully shoot 45 percent again should get it done today.

I hope Holly doesn't wait too long to call a T.O. if MS comes out firing in the second half.

If her past is any indication she will wait too long. I do not know why she feels like she needs to carry any TOs into the dressing after the game. She has got better of late but the firs 15 games or so she has been worthless on TOs.

Reactions: 1 person
I missed the first half, and Tennessee up 36-20? Reynolds with a pair of threes and 10 points already? Holding MSU to 24%? Who IS this team?

Reactions: 4 people
hopefully there one bad Quarter of play is done with and they keep up the effort

hold down the turnovers,keep the Defense solid

get DD and Mr going on offense

and a hell to the yea for Jordans play so far

ooh and it is good to see you again Jamie :)

Reactions: 2 people
I missed the first half, and Tennessee up 36-20? Reynolds with a pair of threes and 10 points already? Holding MSU to 24%? Who IS this team?

The sad thing is we haven't got much of anything offensive for Russell. If Jordan looks to get points like this more often we would be the team no one wants to see in the tournament. I wish someone that she looks up too would tell her this

Reactions: 1 person
We held MSU to 2 offensive boards in the second quarter, after they got 7 in the first quarter. Important stat to watch moving forward...

One that I am liking very much right now, Amb. Jordan has come to play!!!! And I don't want to jinx it, but Jaime has shown up too... **crossing fingers**

VN Store

Back