Game Thread: Lady Vols at Mississippi State; Thurs Jan 18 ; 5PM ; SEC Network win 75-64

We need a lot of things. Mainly a new coach. I refuse to believe our roster is a bad as they are playing. They are not being managed well at all.

Feels very much like Holly’s final season. Getting a lot of non-answers from Harper and non-play from the players.

Prolly got numbers that say that is less than optimal. Kellie’s coaching by numbers. Unfortunately you gotta coach occasionally by what the game is telling you.
They are biased as to who they throw inside to. Only ones with 3 inch eyebrows. Thanks Holly

We need a lot of things. Mainly a new coach. I refuse to believe our roster is a bad as they are playing. They are not being managed well at all.

Feels very much like Holly’s final season. Getting a lot of non-answers from Harper and non-play from the players.
Is put her husband at and of bench with his clipboard. Kelly was taught by the best, use it

I thought I read a few months ago that this Lady Vol team had final four potential? Maybe I’m mistaken but this team is average at best.

I thought we had seen the worse under Holly but I was completely wrong. It pains me to say this, but AD White must make a change after this season. Attendance will suffer the rest of the year and recruiting could suffer, too.

Our younger fans haven’t seen how dominant this program was under Pat. Teams feared playing the Lady Vols as the players played with intensity. If they didn’t, Pat would tell them to ride the pine.

The right coaching staff can make this program elite, again. Time will tell. Hopefully they make a run and find a way to get the win as I want this team to excel and succeed.

Reactions: 007Racer
I hope I’m wrong but this team makes winning too hard. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a program stack their odds in the other teams favor every single night.

Reactions: brittannica
Just my opinion but, at least strickland is blocking out and rebounding. Wynn reminds me of Elzy. She will never lead the team in scoring, but she plays defense and rebounds. Key seems to have lost her ability to jump or run full speed. I know she"s been through some health issues, but rebounding and defense is a desire to not let your player score and every rebound is mind, type of attitude. we have recruited thick and slow players. you gotta have have that want TOO!

VN Store

Back