Date: Mar. 3, 2013
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

the game should be streamed here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

The Lady Vole are ranked 8th in the AP Poll and 8th in the USA Coaches poll and are the

SEC Champs

Kentucky is ranked 10th in the AP Poll and 10th in the USA Coaches Poll

should be a great game for sure,hopefully the Lady Vols will win out ,to go into the tournament on a roll

Go Vols

Last edited:
Huge game as we could still get a number one seed. If we win we could be in the top four. Looks like Notre Dame and UConn will play two more times. If one team loses both and we win at Kentucky and the SEC Tourney we'll get a number one seed. A long shot we do this I know but we still have hope.

Day: Sunday
Date: Mar. 3, 2013
Time: 3:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPNU

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

the game should be streamed here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

The Lady Vole are ranked 8th in the AP Poll and 8th in the USA Coaches poll and are the

SEC Champs

Kentucky is ranked 10th in the AP Poll and 10th in the USA Coaches Poll

should be a great game for sure,hopefully the Lady Vols will win out ,to go into the tournament on a roll

Go Vols

The game is all about seeding so we should be relaxed. We have the title they can't get that so we need to beat them and get the higher seed in the NCAA.

Will Izzy & Ariel be able to play today's game? Hope the LVs want be too relaxed for this game. I'd be happy for some reason to catch the mildcats off guard & put a whoopin on their backsides....lol, but don't think that will be pulled off.

How long does it take for the athletic department or basketball team to release some news on the injuries? What is the problem? Absurd.

why would you want to fore warn you opponent? I can wait till game time just fine!

JP goes off for 30 points today! LOL Tn 90 ky jellies, 66

How long does it take for the athletic department or basketball team to release some news on the injuries? What is the problem? Absurd.
The little wicked witch from the East/West, (I can't remember which one it is) is in control of who plays and when they play, if they hit the deck and do not come up!!!

Last edited:
If Ariel and Izzy are out, we're in big trouble. I think we win if they are able to play but the news was Ariel was on crutches after Thursday's game.

I just don't see us having the horses to pull this off. And having achieved our goal after fighting through so much it would not surprise me to see a letdown in this game.

Hopefully the ladies still have some left in the tank. It will take a lot of grit to win today.

why would you want to fore warn you opponent? I can wait till game time just fine!

Yep, why let the Lady Wildcats know. Let them think that these two aren't playing and then Boom! both of them show up on the floor.... I hope both of them are OK. They were at least putting pressure on their injured legs after the game on Thursday when they were walking around on crutches.

Hopefully, CKE has divulged all of the Wildcat game secrets to the team.

Both AMass and Izzy are warming up w the rest of the team!!! Let's pray for an injury-free game today!

Graves with 2 fouls already. That's not good at all, especially with Izzy not able to go.

ESPN has me in this loop. I try to log on and it says the game is blacked out on EPSN3. So I go through the motions to logon through my provider and when I get there it gives me the same message - blacked out on ESPN3. Anybody got any suggestions?

Too many turnovers already. This could be a long game if we don't take care of the ball. Kentucky is quick and has good size inside.

So, Graves drives the lane, gets hacked, and SHE gets called for the foul. That was one of the worst calls I can remember this season. The refs are intimidated. Could be a long afternoon.

This is the sort of officiating that we NEVER get at home. Just about EVERY call has been wrong.

This is just a clinic on how not to call a game.

VN Store

Back