Day: Sunday
Date: Feb. 24, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

your can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

i don't know if the game will be streamed or not,if anybody finds a stream please post it

the Lady Vols are ranked 11th in the AP Poll and 10th in the USA Coaches Poll,they are 12/ 1 in conference play and sit atop the SEC and 21/ 5 overall

Arkansas is unranked and 5 /8 in conference play and 17/ 9 overall

It seems as if this year has flown by,there has been a lot of great wins and heart breaking loses,along with a lot of injuries,there is just 3 games left this year,the Ladys of Tennessee have shown a lot of class and improvement since the first game of the year,Here is to hoping for a strong finish to the year and a great SEC Tournament,I would say Coach Holly Warlick and company have had a great first year

and yes we miss you Coach Pat Summit,it just doesn't look right with out her on the side line ,rooting her beloved Lady Vols on

as all ways, Go Lady Vols :rock::clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Huge game I hope were ready to play we could still finish third. This win and a win at home vs. Texas A&M clinches a tie for first. 20 turnovers want get it on the road we really played sloppy against Auburn after a great start. I want the SEC regular season title and this is a trap game.

hopefully they ill come out ready to play and not let up Volfan2012,but the turnovers bother me also

I hope my local SEC network station will carry this game. I really haven't watched the Lady Vols that much this year.

Something tells me that this probably won’t be an easy win for the LVs. But I really am hoping that in another few hours I’m gonna get whiffs of BBQ razorback drifting across the Atlantic Ocean…..

At least I'll be able to watch the game online at ESPN3. The so called SEC Network channel here in my area is showing the Daytona 500.

It's on espn player (espn3?). I notice that sometimes they put the games up on this website late.

Thanks. Geez, we're supposed to be playing better down the stretch. Feels like we're getting worse.

13 freaking turnovers in one half of basketball. Sure need Pat Summitt today she would light this team up. Looks like were giving up the SEC title today. Arkansas 26 Tennessee 19

I just had a feeling we were gonna be lazy with the basketball today. We need some energy everyone looks like they are on vacation.

Georgia just got through beating this team by 30 points really disappointing to play like this so late in the season.

a forgettable first half...but thats why you play two halfs!!...i'm sure Holly will let them know how she felt about the first half

That was some really awful basketball we played in the first half. It doesn't get much worse than that. This game looks like the MO game... we just have no energy.

If you want to be a champion this is the sort of game where you need to come out and take care of business. Very, very disappointed with the effort in the first half.

VN Store

Back