Game Thread Lady Vols at (#15) Indiana

Just need Mother and Speed.

Creek, I was an EMT in 1976, riding around in my ambulance rescuing the sick, the lame, and the injured......Went with a group of my EMT buddies to the theater and saw that movie.....We all liked Jugs.
51xioUlp7YL.jpg

Reactions: creekdipper
The jury is still out on Jon. Thanks to Covid he hasn’t had a true off season with the post players and then he was out the first few games in quarantine. Hopefully the post players will find their rhythm because this team needs them to give a little more offensively. Just hitting the bunnies when they get touches would increase their output to 14-18 points as a group.
Just watched the Indiana game replay. Key: She wasn’t being fed the ball enough to score under the basket. She made really poor decisions on defense that led to the fouls. She must get position and stop chasing after players and walloping them when they get past her. Her first foul she practically tackled the player from behind. This is a sign she’s learning. It’s that crap awkward phase when you’re learning something new and in the past relied on your height and length to defend. She’ll get there because she’s talented and learning. KK: She missed four bunnies. It’s mental. Purely mental. She okayed a good defensive game especially in the last few minutes even though she fouled out. Team: We need to find a way to improve our quickness. Indiana is super quick, and we got left standing flat footed a few times and gave them easy buckets. We also need to communicate more on the court. We have the coaches and players. They’re learning and improving. Remember, improvements are small and gradual.

Just watched the game. These referees were clueless. I'm sure both coaches wanted to smack them up the side of the head. At least it was bad for both teams. I wasn't quite as disappointed with our post play after watching the game. It sounded worse than it was. It was a good win but I'm not sure Indiana is the 15th best team in the country. Hopefully they keep it up because they play good defense, but I'm not sure about their offense. On to the next game whenever that will be now that Sunday's game has been cancelled.
Yes!! Although TK tackled a couple of players 😂

Kellie deliberately kept the rotation tight.

Yes I know. I was just responding to the poster asking if they were dressed out. It appeared they were. But never took their warmups off. I figured it had been discussed pregame that they wouldn’t be seeing the floor much due to matchups.

Yes I know. I was just responding to the poster asking if they were dressed out. It appeared they were. But never took their warmups off. I figured it had been discussed pregame that they wouldn’t be seeing the floor much due to matchups.
Got it.

Bah! No elbow to the face is going to stop Kellie.

I was actually going to joke about using a tennis shooter or pitching machine a couple of days ago, but it makes sense for real after reading your post.
I can't say this our loud here but (UConn does it. I remember Shabazz Napier cranked the machine up to 90 mph. No report of how well he did or if he needed medical attention after. :))

VN Store

Back