Game Thread: #23/25 LADY VOLS VS. #8/8 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Have to play the subs some and they just aren't helpful. I don't know why Key can't play more than she does but guess the coaches know better than me. Tough when you best player can't play and your other best player is out for the season tough year for the Lady Vols.

Will be shocked if we score 50. I’m feeling a little disillusioned right now. The turnovers are giving me nightmares of the Holly days. I am seriously starting to get fearful we’re going to continue to see basic basketball skills go unimproved.

I always thought only 8 rotation Rennie, Harris, and Saunders shouldn't see any action at all in a game like this of course that would leave us with 7 players tonight.

Reactions: SandyO
Just tuned in.. hate to hear that Davis is out tonight.. looks like the Lady Vols are playing in spurts.. hopefully they can keep it close to give them a chance to beat this # 8 ranked Miss. State team..🏀👍

When Holly built this team she forgot that we needed some smaller guards to handle pressure. Everybody can't be over 6 foot tall those players just not as quick as the shorter players. It has been the biggest problem we've face this season.

Reactions: feathersax
This is bad basketball
Fans of the lady vols must face reality. There is not much talent on this team. Other than Davis who else on this team could play major minutes on a good SEC team. All of the young ladies are wonderful girls but several aren't major college basketball players. Lady vols must start recruiting West Tn.

Good little end of half flurry to keep it within reach. Dumbass little turnover flare up and stagnet offense, plus a ton of missed easy shots, stop me if you've heard this one before.

Got to regroup and play like we did the first quarter and at least keep it respectable. Gotta have some shots fall.

Reactions: travis929
Jordan has finally got to be the AA player she was in high school. No reason after watching this state D she can get her shot anytime. Same as Burrell and even Jaz. Take care of the ball and use your height getting into the paint

Fans of the lady vols must face reality. There is not much talent on this team. Other than Davis who else on this team could play major minutes on a good SEC team. All of the young ladies are wonderful girls but several aren't major college basketball players. Lady vols must start recruiting West Tn.
I think we got about five really excellent players a couple decent and then that is it. If we had a couple smaller guards that could break presses and pass the ball the bigger guards and forwards could definitely score. 10 turnovers to three because we can't stop them from stealing the ball and the Refs not gonna call any fouls when they bump is our downfall.

Reactions: feathersax
We could use Green and another quick guard and I expect if there are any Grad Transfers out there that we can get they will be on the team next season.

Were shooting as well as they are even in rebounds the freaking turnovers are the total difference in the game. 7 steals to 2.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back