Game Thread: 2023 Women's NCAA Tournament...Round of 16: Lady Vols v Va. Tech...Sat @ 6:30 ESPN2

Yes that lil pass ball and roll works well for her . Because from watching her she never has had a problem getting to the rim she doesn’t finish consistently. If she works on her jumper and finishing at the rim she can easily give 6-8 point every night. And justinie size she used it properly power dribble and finish !!! Let’s go lady Vols we are 1-0 in rematches this year let’s give them hell in Seattle.

She reminds me of Brice Calip. I could Kellie using Kaiya at the point if she develops a more consistent finish from 12’ in.

Great game Lady Vols! Had one little lull and sloppy possession or 2 midway through 4 quarter but we are playing very well right now. We have players improving at the right time, congrats to players and staff on another good performance. If we can bring that intensity and confidence the rest of this tournament we can play with anybody. But we have to be able to take this momentum on the road now. GBO! Congrats to Lady Vols sweet 16 bound as well as the men’s team sweet 16 bound as well! GBO

Yes that lil pass ball and roll works well for her . Because from watching her she never has had a problem getting to the rim she doesn’t finish consistently. If she works on her jumper and finishing at the rim she can easily give 6-8 point every night. And justinie size she used it properly power dribble and finish !!! Let’s go lady Vols we are 1-0 in rematches this year let’s give them hell in Seattle.

We’re technically 2-1 in rematches this year 🙂. Best Kentucky twice, LSU once and lost to SC twice.

She reminds me of Brice Calip. I could Kellie using Kaiya at the point if she develops a more consistent finish from 12’ in.
Yes because she slithers through defense so well she just have to finish. When I played in college we had a drill where we used pads and had to absorb contact and it paid off well for us in games a lot of and ones.

So good for the bench to have a game like they did tonight. We are going to need them to come in and play confident going forward. Never know if we might have foul trouble or other issues.

Great so see them keep up the momentum on both ends. For the first time all season there was not an appreciable drop off when we went to the bench.

Most of the teams the ladies play from here on out will be ones who have beaten them previously this season. Possibly all of them could be if I remember the bracket correctly.

It is time for the revenge tour to begin.

Last edited:
Yes because she slithers through defense so well she just have to finish. When I played in college we had a drill where we used pads and had to absorb contact and it paid off well for us in games a lot of and ones.
Justine and Key need to work on that this off-season, I notice they are scared to get hit

VN Store

Back