Game Thread: (16/14) Lady Vols 54 - (8/8) LSU 57

Second place and #2 tourney seed... **poof**
I don't think it matters much losing Horston and Green sealed this season in many ways. You then depend on Burrell and she hasn't been able to deliver. This team will go how she and Key play up to them to be consistent scorers if not on to next season.

Biggest game of the season and Kellie's team lays an egg. At home.

Once again start the season with a bang, end with a whimper...
Darth do you think missing 2 players might have something to do with this loss? I know it was a frustrating loss but I give them credit for the fight that they showed in this comeback effort won't you? We missed SO MANY bunnies and free throws, so what more can Kellie do man?

But we don’t know if we will even make it far enough to have Horston back. If we can’t play a full 4 quarter, 40 minute ball game to win, we are going out early this year. It’s not rocket science, it’s very simple as to what we need to do. We clearly have the talent, even without Horston, but it’s how much do these ladies want it? Other teams clearly want it and are less talented.
Fighting back from a cold shooting first quarter shows how much they do want it. Can not question this team’s heart!!

Darth do you think missing 2 players might have something to do with this loss? I know it was a frustrating loss but I give them credit for the fight that they showed in this comeback effort won't you? We missed SO MANY bunnies and free throws, so what more can Kellie do man?

Yes, LSU was fortunate they didn't have any players out.

This team has been missing bunnies and free throws ALL SEASON. That falls on the coach...

It was a "gusty" performance -- it blew!

The loss was devastating for several reasons, but hooray moral victories!

Until you can reason.. or use common sense I strongly suggest you never quoting me to discuss the game. I can’t even take you serious. It’s downright pathetic the stuff you focus on.

Yes you need more confidence
I love Darby but as a starter she needs to give us more then shooting 3s when open really need her to start driving in the paint or hitting jumpers especially now without Jordan and Rae not being able to hit sh*t
i wish tess would have shot and not tried to pass on that 2 on 1 fast break.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I know some fans are angry but it's not easy to beat a great team like LSU with about 4 graduates transfer and, TN loosing 4 key players. They played their best. Rae couldn't take over game after her injury. Horston owns lady vols now.
If LSU is a great team, then WCBB is really down this season. jmo.

Reactions: Raebo
We’ll see. Crème said we didn’t have to win, but needed to look competitive.
I think we'll have to win in the SEC tourney definitely the first game and maybe two. If were still in the sixteen were hanging by a thread.

Biggest game of the season and Kellie's team lays an egg. At home.

Once again start the season with a bang, end with a whimper...
Darth, I usually (always) refrain from replying to your negative BS, but today the LV WBB team had to play LSU (strong ass team) without Horston, and also Green and with also a less than 100% Rae and they got down big early in the game, but in spite of all the set backs, they fought back from a big deficit and almost won that game…maybe you could show some pride in that effort given the circumstances. You are a tool, CKH has over achieved with what she has had to work with, decimated by injuries to key players all year. Give it a break man.

VN Store

Back