Game Thread: (16/12) Lady Vols 74 - (12/21) Texas 70

A TN player (Key/Puckett) landed on top of her on that play. Relax, please. She may have history I am not privy to. She was in a bad, unfortunate position.

I’ve watched dozens of her games. She does have a history and that’s my point. She’s had numerous concussions. Including a total KO last season. She has hardly ever missed any time. She falls on the floor like that in almost every contest. She has poor body control and gets herself in positions where she gets hurt. Often her heads bangs off other players shoulders etc. There is a difference between playing tough and playing dangerous.

Also feel it’s irresponsible for her to be playing. I treat post concussion syndrome frequently. That damage is permanent and life altering. She’s playing with fire every time she has one.

Last edited:
I will need to go find that game where Key had her other triple double this is her second. They are saying her first that is wrong she had one last season I'm sure.

Reactions: VolBall09
The player they are talking about for Texas is a freshman Hunter. She is a good player she is not Burrell at this point in her career.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She is better on the perimeter on the offensive end not the low block. What and Key lacks on the offensive end she makes up for it on the defensive end. I agree Puckett is a better option then Darby but that`s what Kellie likes.

Where would you rank this win among the top wins of the Harper era? Taking into consideration we're missing our top scorer in Rae.

Reactions: Volfan2012
I’ve watched dozens of her games. She does have a history and that’s my point. She’s had numerous concussions. Including a total KO last season. She has hardly ever missed any time. She has on the floor like that in almost every contest. She has poor body control and gets herself in positions where she gets hurt. Often her heads bangs off other players shoulders etc. There is a difference between playing tough and playing dangerous.

Also feel it’s irresponsible for her to be playing. I treat post concussion syndrome frequently. That damage is permanent and life altering. She’s playing with fire every time she has one.
Jaiden McCoy got a concussion during practice and that was the last time we ever saw her on the court last year due to concussion protocol does Texas medical staff not take concussion seriously???

On the road to Las Vegas for two games Friday and Saturday. Was going to sit it out and not pay the thirty bucks to Flo Sports now I'm ready to watch these next two games.

Looks like the finals are on espn.

Mon, Nov 22 NoonWomen’s Battle 4 Atlantis

Championship Game at noon
ESPN2

Women’s Battle 4 Atlantis

Third Place Game 2:30 p.m.
ESPNU

I’ve watched dozens of her games. She does have a history and that’s my point. She’s had numerous concussions. Including a total KO last season. She has hardly ever missed any time. She has on the floor like that in almost every contest. She has poor body control and gets herself in positions where she gets hurt. Often her heads bangs off other players shoulders etc. There is a difference between playing tough and playing dangerous.

Thanks for the info.

VN Store

Back