Game Thread: #15/20 Lady Vols vs. Troy, Sunday, 2:02PM, home, SEC+streaming

As usual folks talking about slow this and slow that.. Tennessee is getting any shot they want. Just not missing some easy attempts right now.
A better start for Wells. Defense has not been bad.
Darby isn’t providing much on either end of the floor.

It can be true that we are both slow and miss easy shots, not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Indiana and OU are going to eat us alive next weekend. I don’t care if there is no RJ or Powell today, this is a flat out not good basketball team, now, if we win those two, I’ll change my tune :D

Last edited:
They're getting the shots they want. Can't believe that they'll continue to miss.
Expect the LV's to go on a big run once the shots start dropping.

Reactions: brittannica
Darby doesn’t play d she lets her girl shoot then tries to rebound. That’s why I’m not impressed with any rebound she gets.

This is just as much as the rotations as Rickea being out.
Every time the lead went up to 4 or 5 points the same mistakes are being made by the same player(s).
If they play who is earning the minutes this could easily be a 10 point lead instead of a tied game.
This is bad game management.

It can be true that we are both slow and miss easy shots, not mutually exclusive.
Actually, he said "Just not missing some easy attempts right now."
When I assume he meant "just missing some easy attempts right now"
But, then again, with this poster, you never know.

Reactions: zaqhhh
Looks like top notch Church league basketball .....fact is my women's church team would give this LV team a good tumble.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix

VN Store

Back