Game Day — > Pregame plans

Had ankle surgery ten days ago; oral surgery yesterday...gonna sit on the couch and tailgate with soft foods and pain pills!

I feel for you. Of course, as long as you didn't have to have surgery on any part of your body between those two spots you can probably still count yourself fortunate.

Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Going out to purchase christmas tree (wow, they have really gone up in price!)

Back to watch LSU put a whooping on the boyz.

Ease into chair for the real game at Ky.

Well I hope your recovery is as pain free and relaxing as you’ve planned. Lol. As a pharmacist just don’t mix beer and pain meds 😉
Soooo anytime I read the fine print on a bottle of pain meds it says “ using alcohol with this product may intensify its effect” I mean isn’t that really the point? That’s like a two for one sale! 🤔
Going to the fire station to do some pm’s on some apparatus while listening/ watching the early games. Gonna cook some wings and ribs for these N.C. boys (and gals) before watching the Vols. GB🍊!

14 hour shift over at 1pm..crush beers and play BF5 while trying to stay awake till 730.

Maybe less crushing of beers today, not sure how I feel yet..
The power nap is not a bad move here instead of beers. Maybe wake up in time to catch second half of the 3:30 game and commence with the barley pops.(First heard 'em called that by Bobby Allison of NASCAR fame in the olden days.)

Reactions: hmhawk
The power nap is not a bad move here instead of beers. Maybe wake up in time to catch second half of the 3:30 game and commence with the barley pops.(First heard 'em called that by Bobby Allison of NASCAR fame in the olden days.)
Or...crush beers and power pass out for a while?

I’m off this weekend and my fiancé is out of town for a few days! My nephew is coming over and we’re going to smoke some ribs, make some chili drink beers and bourbon, and veg out on football all day! Go Big Orange!

I have some ribs smoking on the BGE. I found some oak chunks at Ace the other day (my favorite smoking wood) and I got a jar of Dreamland BBQ sauce to try out. Gonna see what all the buzz is about.

I have some ribs smoking on the BGE. I found some oak chunks at Ace the other day (my favorite smoking wood) and I got a jar of Dreamland BBQ sauce to try out. Gonna see what all the buzz is about.
I got some wild caught salmon I'm tossing on the smoker with some pecan wood soon

Camping this weekend with the fam and listening to the game on the radio

Ah, the Vol radio network. Have listened to a lot of games that way in the past. Makes me sorry John Ward ain't around to call some more games. GIVE HIM 6! RUMBLING BUMBLING STUMBLING. HE'S AT THE 30 THE 25 THE 20 THE 15 THE 10 THE 5 GIVE HIM 6 TOUCHDOWN BIG ORANGE.

Reactions: supersmo18

VN Store

Back