Game Day — > Pregame plans

Rockytopvol86

What is everyone’s pregame plans? I am going to have some brews and destroy my mud room for my wife. Getting ready for tile and new cabinets. ..... And then more beer 🤗 Go VOLS!

My sons have their peewee football banquet today, then home to get ready to watch the big orange play!

The wife and mother in law have a booth at a craft fair today, so I’ll head over there for a while. Got soup in the crock pot. It’ll be ready for kickoff.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Gotta work until about 5. Gonna have a couple of Dewar's Highland Honey and ice to make up for lost time, then beer, burgers, homemade chips with home made ranch. Probably Octoberfest while I'm grilling. Kinda pumped about this game.

Reactions: Hacksaw
Junior high basketball games this morning then get on the tractor and sweep some leaves before kickoff.

AgonizingWarpedAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

2l0my5.gif

giphy.gif

Getting my workout done early so I can sit on the couch the rest of the day guilt free 🏃‍♂️

I have to work 12 hours today. Will get off just in time to hurry home for the kick off. Going to feel rough tomorrow at work. GO VOLS

Up at 04:00, finished up a Quote for my good Chevron customer, spent some time with the ole hen, (my bride). getting ready to go start trimming out the window's in her she shed, till the nephews game comes on (Blue Ridge border battle, he is tight end for WCU)... ole hen at Kroger getting Saturday nacho fixings ... going to be a great day... beer fridge full and brand new handle jug of Captain.

GBO

What is everyone’s pregame plans? I am going to have some brews and destroy my mud room for my wife. Getting ready for tile and new cabinets. ..... And then more beer 🤗 Go VOLS!
Is that code for destroying the toilet?

Well I hope your recovery is as pain free and relaxing as you’ve planned. Lol. As a pharmacist just don’t mix beer and pain meds 😉

good advice...I also won‘t use the “real” pain meds for more than four consecutive days...both surgeries involved drilling in bone which requires strong pain blocking but you have to be careful...I’m fortunate not to be one with chronic pain...

14 hour shift over at 1pm..crush beers and play BF5 while trying to stay awake till 730.

Maybe less crushing of beers today, not sure how I feel yet..

VN Store

Back