Game 1 time change again

Been a rough week but yes I have power. Plenty of people that weren't as fortunate as I.

Thanks for asking.

Good to hear, last night watching the news I got myself damn riled up over what y’all been having to go thru.

Reactions: txbo
Never had ESPN plus and wondering if it is worth getting it for these first few games of the year in Mens and womens events?

Never had ESPN plus and wondering if it is worth getting it for these first few games of the year in Mens and womens events?
Pretty much a game of some kind at all times. Including UT sports of all flavors. Depending how much sports you want to watch, it can be worth it. If it’s just for a few specific games, meh.

Pretty much a game of some kind at all times. Including UT sports of all flavors. Depending how much sports you want to watch, it can be worth it. If it’s just for a few specific games, meh.
Ok thanks! I watch pretty much any associated with UT but as it gets later SEC network and plus carry the vast majority of the games.

Ok thanks! I watch pretty much any associated with UT but as it gets later SEC network and plus carry the vast majority of the games.
If you have SEC Network and + you are good for the long haul for most stuff. I like espn+ for all the randomness of smaller market teams during the week as well.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I’ve been waiting on tonight since last season was cancelled! Let’s hope the Vols can carry over the momentum they were building, into this season!
GBO!!

VN Store

Back