'19 GA WR Ramel Keyton (Tennessee signee)

Keyton is outstanding, and would have climbed up the rankings without the injury. He made Gilbert look average when they were on the field together and look at the hype around him.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Still working on moving the roster around to the new configuration. Had way too many WRs going into last year. Not near enough of the correct kind of TEs. I never understood having 20 or so WRs on the roster like Jones did, but that’s where we were. Makes each player that much more important, and I’m glad we got a good one with this one.
2017 we had 12 WRs on scholarship and 21 total on roster.

2017 Bama had 23 on their roster. not sure which are scholarship or not.

so if Butch was mismanaging numbers with 21, Bama must have been really screwed.

*plenty of reasons to hate Butch. no need to make things up.

2017 we had 12 WRs on scholarship and 21 total on roster.

2017 Bama had 23 on their roster. not sure which are scholarship or not.

so if Butch was mismanaging numbers with 21, Bama must have been really screwed.

*plenty of reasons to hate Butch. no need to make things up.
Just asking, where did you get those numbers? I was looking at the Alabama site and using Rivals to guess how they hand out scholarships. I could only find 15 WR (I think) from 2017.

I don’t have the link, but i know it was recent, he’s got one class he’s trying to finish in order to be an EE. Next years receivers are going to be incredible. Jennings Callaway Palmer Murphy Keyton DWA..Chandler Jordan. Just pick one

Add Tillman in there.... if he will learn the dang playbook

Just one idiot that thinks 4.5 is slow and hasn't even watched the kid play

A lot of people forget these kids are timed by lasers nowadays..... 4.5 laser time is moving..... clock starts literally on your first movement so there is no room for error.

His field speed could easily be faster then the 4.5

A lot of people forget these kids are timed by lasers nowadays..... 4.5 laser time is moving..... clock starts literally on your first movement so there is no room for error.

Wasn't Kamara's 40 time 4.6 ? I will take that all day if he has quickness.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Just asking, where did you get those numbers? I was looking at the Alabama site and using Rivals to guess how they hand out scholarships. I could only find 15 WR (I think) from 2017.
it was ESPN's whole roster. like I said, no clue how many were on scholarship. wasn't that committed. but even if they had less they are a run first, second and third team.

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks a guy with 4.5 time is slow, has never chased a guy with 4.5 time.

VN Store

Back