'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

post has us a the 3rd fiddle.
I have no inside information… I just know what I see from the other team’s mods on the kid and those two stuck out. I haven’t heard much of anything on the kid from AP or Callahan so that’s why I said “maybe Vols”

Reactions: lfvol
Just curious what makes us an advantage over UGA or others . I believe we have a strong NIL but Kirby doesn’t miss when we wants something. Looking forward to seeing how this class shakes out with the season we just have and the one upcoming. Recruits making sure this wasn’t just a one hit wonder season? Really looking forward to this class really. Going to be special.

Just curious what makes us an advantage over UGA or others . I believe we have a strong NIL but Kirby doesn’t miss when we wants something. Looking forward to seeing how this class shakes out with the season we just have and the one upcoming. Recruits making sure this wasn’t just a one hit wonder season? Really looking forward to this class really. Going to be special.
Don’t think he wants to be blocking for tight ends

I'm hearing that the team with the right NIL offer will be in the driver's seat. Advantage: Vols
Seems like it should be on his preference of playing wr (ut) or db (uga). Nil shouldn’t be #1 if schools are recruiting you for different positions. Pick the position you prefer, then go focus on nil.

You sure about that? We only have like 2300 fans donating to Spyre. Gonna need to step it up to get the advantage regarding NIL vs the elite in college football.
If we’re paying Nico $8 mil, we gotta find something for a player like Matthews. They would dominate together.

If we’re paying Nico $8 mil, we gotta find something for a player like Matthews. They would dominate together.

If you look at like a salary cap or specific budget, it all comes back to how much value Heup places on each position. QB is a no brainer but perhaps wr not valued as much (in terms of NIL $$ allocated) bc Heup knows he’s gonna scheme dudes open.

Reactions: volsagain

Aside from Nico, where do we think our NIL was/is more attractive than other high level teams? It seems beyond the big boys (AL, GA and OHSt), it seems Miami, FSU, OR show up a lot presumably due to strong NIL joining LSU, Texas, OK, TAM, USC, Clemson, FL, MI and ND as high level recruiting competition.

VN Store

Back