'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

Aside from Nico, where do we think our NIL was/is more attractive than other high level teams? It seems beyond the big boys (AL, GA and OHSt), it seems Miami, FSU, OR show up a lot presumably due to strong NIL joining LSU, Texas, OK, TAM, USC, Clemson, FL, MI and ND as high level recruiting competition.

Lots of positions we could speculate on besides Nico.

DL haul, LB, DB. We beat out those big boys you mention for players at all 3 levels of the defense.

Gorney's Take: Versatility is so huge to Mike Matthews’ game that he’s the definition of an athlete as the five-star can line up as a slot receiver, he can move outside, he can be a one-high safety, he can come down into the box or drop into coverage. Matthews can do it all at a high level.

That ability to play all over the field and make an impact wherever he goes is why Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and so many others are battling for him.
rivals

Under Armour Atlanta Camp: Recruiting Intel

5-star WR Mike Matthews
The buzz: It is still relatively early for Mike Matthews, but now that basketball season has ended, he plans to focus on recruiting in the coming months. USC is one school he knows he will take an official visit to. He was out in Los Angeles once last year and the Trojans are in this race. Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State and Tennesseeare others to keep an eye on. There has been some buzz around Georgia, the in-state school, but Matthews is a top prospect still considering many offers. He is working to narrow his list down this spring.

- Simmons

"I talked to his mom last week and she said they weren't scheduling any official visits until they're done with basketball season. I know he loved his visit to USC a couple months ago and is excited to get back out there (on an official visit). Tennessee is recruiting him as a wide out. He really likes it there. Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State the other schools swinging."
-Wiltfong

Matthews, Wingo, JJ, McClellan

Imagine:
QB - Nico or Merlinger
RB - Seldon, Marshall or Kameron Davis
WR - Leacock, Wingo, Matthews, JJ, McClellan
TE - Davis, Echols, Reddell

lordddddddd
OR Merlinger???

🤣.

You people crack me up!
You all here some gossip that he's overrated by some no name, and all of sudden you doubt.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back