'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

Texas ain’t all bad. Found this lovely lady hawking her wine at HEB in Frisco. 😍
View attachment 556434
giphy.gif

Would just hope that this kid has a conversation with Bru about USC…and how they hung him out to dry. Some would say that was a different coaching staff, but it wasn’t on the coaches. Their ADMIN (headed by the same chick President) was behind that woke cluster-eff.

USC has been dropping some cash recently and LA has that glamour. Let's hope Matthews is a little more down to earth and we match the money.
They’re going to be extremely tough to beat in recruiting if they’re able to win a championship. Like you said they have plenty of NIL options and 17-18 year old kids are enamored with LA

They’re going to be extremely tough to beat in recruiting if they’re able to win a championship. Like you said they have plenty of NIL options and 17-18 year old kids are enamored with LA
I like a good USC. I think it adds something to CFB and should add competition to the B1G conference

USC has been dropping some cash recently and LA has that glamour. Let's hope Matthews is a little more down to earth and we match the money.
I like a good USC. I think it adds something to CFB and should add competition to the B1G conference
If it makes it tougher on Tennessee in recruiting for any prospect I don’t want it 😂

VN Store

Back