'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

Rumors that Dylan Raiola is transferring to a Georgia high school and that Matthews might transfer to the same school. Don’t like that.
Doubt Raiola would go from Arizona to Georgia. Also it’s not like park view is some slouch school. They got some studs

Cody Brown’s high school if I remember correctly. Who conveniently will be toting it for UVA this fall.
That is correct. Another UVA player by way of Parkview is Malik Washington, a transfer from Northwestern who’ll be seeing plenty of action.

Best player in the class imo
Really like Matthews, but i think I like Wingo more. Just a very creative playmaker. I think Nwaneri is better than both overall. Raiola, Jeremiah Smith, and Colin Simmons have to be in the conversation.

Really like Matthews, but i think I like Wingo more. Just a very creative playmaker. I think Nwaneri is better than both overall. Raiola, Jeremiah Smith, and Colin Simmons have to be in the conversation.

I think Nwaneri is the best player in the class overall. I even think he is better than Raiola too. Disagree about Wingo and Matthews. Wingo is very good. But I think Matthews is a rare talent.

I think Nwaneri is the best player in the class overall. I even think he is better than Raiola too. Disagree about Wingo and Matthews. Wingo is very good. But I think Matthews is a rare talent.
Matthews has the ability to change a game on any given play. I think that's what sets him apart.

Matthews has the ability to change a game on any given play. I think that's what sets him apart.
No issue with these opinions but I see Wingo as the more explosive playmaker and Matthews as the more technical. Would happily take either or both.

No issue with these opinions but I see Wingo as the more explosive playmaker and Matthews as the more technical. Would happily take either or both.
Oh trust me, I want both. But, if I had to choose one it would be Matthews long term. I agree that he is currently the better technician, but he hasn't even focused on one position yet. Matthews is also more elite athletically. Wingo is physically dominant in high school at 6'2 200+ already. The hardest part of recruiting is projecting how much more players can develop, but certain things automatically translate usually. Football IQ is one of the biggest translators. From everything I have heard, Matthews is elite in regards to that as well, with lots of room to still develop physically.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Rawhide!
Keep rollin', rollin', rollin'
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them dogies rollin'
Rawhide!
Through rain and wind and weather
Hell-bent for leather
Wishin' my gal was by my side.