'20 GA WR Ladd McConkey

Committed to UGA only to secure a spot in case there’s not a spot at UT on signing day. Win win for UT. Either they get both the bigger guys they were after or they have McConky if one of the others bail

I doubt he is a take regardless of what happens with anyone else.

Not even close between the 2. Wideman is the much superior WR and their rankings show that. Ladd isn't even close to being the WR Wideman is.
Lol. I said nothing about Wideman. Your reading comprehension is lacking. I said Ladd should be a 4 star, and never said he should be a high 4 star.

Read.
Then respond.

I want a guy who gets separation like this kid does in those camp videos. I don't really care what journalists rank him. His route running alone could make him an asset as a true Fr.
Not unless the QB could throw him open.

Beckwith would have a better impact because you just need to throw it around him. Like Jennings and Callaway

Not unless the QB could throw him open.
That's a one year problem IMO... at worst.

Beckwith would have a better impact because you just need to throw it around him. Like Jennings and Callaway
I've liked Beckwith for a long time. I'd actually be OK with any combination of the guys who have been most talked about lately.

Reactions: LittleVol
I’m good for one play a game. Why not ? At least a PWO. I could be a practice dummy for tackling.
As busted up as I am in my elder years, the thought of getting hammered in practice by someone like Crouch or To'To' makes me physically feel pain... 😳🤕

Let's not even talk about someone like E. Simmons... 😱

Imma go lay down now..... 😎

You want McConkey over Beckwith? Did I read that right?

I like McConkey A LOT, but Beckwith is higher on my board..

Well, that is if I had a board he would be.....
In 48 hours, I will be happy with whimever we add to the class. Anyone we add will be icing on the cake. I am ready to start getting commitments for the 2021 and 2022 classes.

Actually what I was talking about was in a camp video ostensibly against another future college player.

Shame he's a Dawg. I think he's going to be a very good player.
Who is actually just another HS player with uncertain ability at this point in time. Apparently Mcconkey simply was not good enough when compared to our other targets.

Who is actually just another HS player with uncertain ability at this point in time. Apparently Mcconkey simply was not good enough when compared to our other targets.

Not necessarily true. It depends on needs quite a bit.

He absolutely was good enough. Pruitt wants Beckwith and Wideman more because of the skills they bring.

VN Store

Back