'20 GA WR Ladd McConkey

Interesting? Good player. North Murray did good in state this season. Definitely a benefit of not signing early. Dad was a REALLY good QB. Had scholarship offer from Nebraska back in 95. If I remember correctly Dad is a Vol fan

Last edited:
Coach Flail-Alot was at the BBall game this weekend and must have offered. Playing catch-up it sounds like.
Coach Flail-Alot.jpg

Interesting? Good player. North Murray did good in state this season. Definitely a benefit of not signing early. Dad was a REALLY good QB. Had scholarship offer from Nebraska back in 95. If I remember correctly Dad is a Vol fan
Yep, Benji was a good QB for Dalton, think he went to Georgia Military College?

As for Ladd, I’ll say this. UGA was a Big offer for him, But, if TN offers, it will be THE offer for him. Those questioning his skill set, look above in that video and just watch at the 30 sec Mark.

JW, speaking of Dalton QBs, I assume you know Ricky Townsend? I haven’t seen him in a bit.

Reactions: RollerVol
Hey hey we're the McConkeys, we like to McConkey around.
giphy.gif

I'm not saying he couldn't be an impact slot WR, but how many of those guys do we already have? Then you have Merrill in the '21 class.

Reactions: onevol74
Yep, Benji was a good QB for Dalton, think he went to Georgia Military College?

As for Ladd, I’ll say this. UGA was a Big offer for him, But, if TN offers, it will be THE offer for him. Those questioning his skill set, look above in that video and just watch at the 30 sec Mark.

JW, speaking of Dalton QBs, I assume you know Ricky Townsend? I haven’t seen him in a bit.

Yes sir Rickys sons and I are REALLY good friends. See them often. Still scratching my head with Georgia not offering Gibbs. Especially without Evans being on the board.

VN Store

Back