'20 GA WR Kobe Stewart

God I feel old... and I'm not even 40 yet. Can someone explain this to me? :)
Gilbert is wearing Georgia shorts.....Stewart ( I assume ) is wearing a Tennessee shirt.

Text is just "cool" teenage lingo.

Last edited:
UT and ASU Top 2...

Kobe Stewart begins his senior year in a couple of months, and he is focused on helping Marietta (Ga.) to a big season, so he wants his recruitment out of the way to focus on that. The 6-foot-3, 185 pound wide receiver has trimmed his list to seven schools with a decision coming later this summer. "Illinois, Tennessee, Arizona State, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Memphis are the schools I am still looking at," said Stewart. "Out of those seven [schools], I have visited Tennessee, Kentucky and Memphis so far.

"I know I am going to take official visits to Tennessee and Arizona State this summer for sure, then I will be at Kentucky for an unofficial visit too. I am talking to coaches from all the schools, but the dates have not been set yet. That should happen soon." Stewart said the school recruiting him hardest is Tennessee. He and Tee Martin talk every day and that connection has the Vols in a good spot. "I like coach Martin a lot. He is a cool guy, a great coach and he is always reaching out to me. I was up there for the Tennessee spring game and it was great. I got to see Ramel Keyton (former teammate), so that was cool."

Harrison Bailey is a Rivals100 quarterback that throws the ball to Stewart and Bailey is committed to the Vols. That pair talk about Tennessee a lot. The schools that made his list have shown him or talked to him how they plan to out the ball in the air and get the ball to their playmakers. That is what Stewart is looking for.

"Indiana and Illinois throw it a lot and their coaches are telling me they will get me the ball," said Stewart. "Coach Dye at West Virginia talks about that too and how he can help get me to the NFL. "All the coaches are talking to me about their offense, how I can fit into it and that is big for me. I want the chance to play, make an early impact and have a chance to make it to the league."
Stewart said each school on his list has his attention, but there are two that stand out a little more at this time.

"Arizona State and Tennessee are the two at the top," said Stewart. "I like the offenses, the coaches and I am ready for my official visits to each school. "I am not going to cut my list down again, so I have a top seven with a couple at the top now, then I will commit right before the season or early in the season. I will be committed in August or September."

-Rivals

I'm interested in this kid, but not sure why he's rated so low. Maybe he doesn't camp much?

Idk, I'm not a coach or an analyst or anything, but he seems better than his ranking. But his offer list also isn't impressive, so maybe there's a reason.

Announcing today; been posting a lot of Tennessee stuff on his IG story but it sounds like he’s headed to Arizona State

Also transferred to Narbonne HS out in California

Announcing today; been posting a lot of Tennessee stuff on his IG story but it sounds like he’s headed to Arizona State

Also transferred to Narbonne HS out in California

Weird, that’s the second Marietta WR that transferred to California.

VN Store

Back